Aloha and Welcome to Hawaii’s Inspiration
Hawaii’s only statewide magazine that defines and offers readers an in-depth exclusive look into Hawaii’s diverse multicultural journey to THE WELLNESS LIFESTYLE. Engaging editorial and superior advertising creates the environment for our local, national, and international readers to seek out and gain access to the businesses that truly shape humanity’s WELLNESS, health and happiness for the mind, body and spirit.
Editorial Position (Point of View)
With 9 years of editorial coverage Inspiration Magazine continues to be the leading PORTAL OF COMMUNICATION for living a healthy lifestyle. Our topical editorial supports leading businesses caring for our communities environment and keeps our readers current to the newest workout crazes, ancient cultural healing modalities, Hawaiian outdoor eco adventures-activities and rejuvenating spa pleasures. Our spotlight departments and profiles explore the current and iconic health and fitness professional services; the newest cutting edge inspired ideas and the products that can benefit us all to live well.
Targeted Niche Marketing
We understand businesses need to cross-promote and target our statewide distribution to reach the locals and visitors markets. We reach community minded, conscientious individuals looking for optimal health in body, mind and spirit. They are highly motivated to maintain a healthy lifestyle and pride themselves on being in the know. This is the generation that is avid about their lifestyle with disposal income and a zeal to live healthy, eat to live and maintain their wellness.
- Inspiration speaks to 75 million ‘baby boomers’ that are searching for alternative ways to stay young and healthy.
- Participate in the largest industry growth of the decade by advertising in this holistic publication that supports its community. Wellness and beauty industry revenues are in the billions. Holistic and organic industries have sales in the millions and are increasing steadily.
- Inspiration is the only free, statewide, article-driven publication dedicated to fostering the Health and Wellness Industry by bringing Hawaii’s own healers and health practitioners to you.
- A full service visionary marketing company with results oriented advertising sales professionals who are committed to helping your business grow. Complete with innovative consulting services, creative graphic design and layouts, and marketing packages that include print display ads, radio promos and website(s) to increase your visibility and generate new profit centers.
- Inspiration has a strong community and business presence. As a member of Kaua’i Chamber of Commerce, the Hawaii Visitor and Convention Bureau/Kaua’i Visitor Bureau recipient of promotional and marketing benefits by these organizations.
- Listed on internationally renowned websites- Hawaii Visitor and Convention Bureau, HeartBeatofKauai.com, HawaiiHealthGuide.com, Holistic-Hawaii.com.
Distribution and Demographics
Readership: 60,000 Readership Distribution Statewide:
Age: 35-54 58%, 55-75 40% 70% Local 30% Visitor
Female: 65% Professionals: 65%
Male 35% Educated: 87.5%
Rates based on 15,000 printed copies.
60,000 readership (3.50 average readers per issue)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
50% nonrefundable deposit with contract, balance paid upon publication. Cancellation of multiple insertion contracts will result in short-rate. Publisher is not liable for color tone variations and cannot guarantee color accuracy. No charge for bleed.
- Ad production is not included. Additional fees for graphic design work on ads will be charged. Please provide all support graphics and fonts along with a color proof for the cover ads.
- Inspiration reserves the right to refuse advertisements that are not aligned with Inspiration’s mission statement.
- Cancellations are not accepted after printed closing reservation date of issue, the 15th of month in production period.
- Payment must accompany ad materials. All rates subject to 4.16% state tax and 4.71% for Oahu. Rates may change without advance notice.
- Payment is non-refundable.
Ad Sizes (width/height)
|Full Page Bleed Ad Specs:Bleed size: 8.625”w x 11.125”hTrim size: 8.375”w x 10.875”hLive Area: 7.625”w x 10.125”hFull Page (Non-bleed) 7.75”w x 10.125”hCover (Non-bleed) 7.75”w x 10.125”hHalf Cover (Non-bleed) 7.75”w x 5.012”h1/2 horizontal 7.75”w x 5.012”h
1/2 vertical 3.75”w x 10.25”
h1/3 square 5.095”w x 5.027”
h1/3 vertical 2.437”w x 10.25”h
1/4 square 3.75”w x 5.016”h
1/6 vertical 2.437”w x 5.027”h
1/6 horizontal 5.091”w x 2.403”h
|Camera ready requirements: Distilled Acrobat cmyk 2400 ppi output PDF files and Photoshop tiff/300 dpi files are acceptable. In Design and Illustrator files should be converted to high resolution Acrobat PDF files before submission.|
“Inspiration connects those who are seeking with those who are serving.”
Consider advertising with Inspiration as an investment in your business and your industry as well as a fantastic vehicle for marketing and promotions. Partnering with Inspiration, Hawaii’s Wellness Journal showcases your business as a leader in the health and wellness community.
Wellness Directory advertising: A health and wellness resource center designed to bring together those who are who are seeking with those who are serving. Listings are by islands and categories.
Categories for advertisng: Health professionals, Healing Modalities, Schools and Training, Personal Growth and Development, Fitness and Yoga, Products and Services, Healthy Eateries, Spas and Retreats and Spiritual.
Place Your Ad Today!
It is easy to place your ad today, contact us or call our sales consultants:
For information contact:
Char Ravelo, Publisher, firstname.lastname@example.org
Colleen Ashton -Advertising and Social Media Marketing, 808-430-6272, email@example.com
Ganshet Nandsokar (Oahu) 808-923-2170 Ph/Fax, firstname.lastname@example.org
Richard Diamond (Kauai) 808-634-4138, email@example.com
Kecia Joy (Maui) 808-344-1912, firstname.lastname@example.org..com
“I switched my advertising to Inspiration and was surprised by the number of calls I started to receive as soon as the magazine came out. After advertising for two years in another periodical offering Kaua’i alternative health options, I was not used to getting so many calls and so rapidly.” Virgina Beck, NP, CPT, Kalaheo, Kaua’i
“Inspiration turned out to be much more that I expected. I’ve been asked to advertise in many publications, but few have netted any results. Inspiration has been the exception. It is an excellent magazine to read and a great one to connect with new clients.” Cindie K. Jones, CFP, Waddell and Reed, Muskegon, MI